Trust Our Award-winning San Francisco Plastic Surgeon with Your Cosmetic Surgery
A simple search on Google for “San Francisco plastic surgeon” or a quick look through the yellow pages under “Surgeon – Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery” shows that finding the right cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon for you is neither simple nor easy. That is, until you schedule a consultation with Bay Area plastic surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D.
Board-certified and patient-focused, Dr. Bermudez has the expertise, bedside manner, and artistic vision you need for any procedure that will alter your body. Whether you are seeking a facelift, liposuction, breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, or any other facial rejuvenation or body contouring procedure, Dr, Bermudez can help. Learn more about Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. and his dedication to you, his patient.
- Meet Plastic Surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D.
- Dr. Bermudez’s Philosophy for Your Care
- Recognized as a Leader in Medicine
- Dr. Bermudez’s Educational Accomplishments
- Dr. Bermudez’s Bay Area Hospital Privileges
- Numerous Professional Memberships of Our Surgeon
Meet Plastic Surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. has been serving patients in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1992. He received his medical degree from the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, and is trained in general, plastic, and reconstructive surgical procedures. Striving to achieve surgical excellence with all of his aesthetic enhancement and reconstructive procedures, Dr. Bermudez hones his skills through both experience and continuing education.
As his patient, you will quickly learn that Dr. Bermudez puts a focus on your patient education and thorough communication from the first consultation through post-operative follow-up care. A compassionate physician, who truly listens to his patients, Dr. Bermudez offers honest advice about what cosmetic procedure or procedures will best suit your individual goals.
Dr. Bermudez is also an accomplished scientist and published researcher. His special interests include body contouring, aesthetic facial surgery, rhinoplasty, and breast reconstruction.
Dr. Bermudez believes in performing plastic surgery procedures utilizing state-of-the-art techniques to:
- Bring facial contours into balance
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Create a soft, natural appearance
Dr. Bermudez’s Philosophy for Your Care
You want you to look your best, and Dr. Bermudez wants you to look good too. He assists patients and runs his San Francisco cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice following one philosophy:
“Patients should not look as if they have obviously just had surgery. My goal is to work with them every step of the way to assist them in realizing their goals and getting the best possible results.” – Kenneth Bermudez, M.D.
You can trust that you will receive a high level of patient care and amazing results when you choose Dr. Kenneth Bermudez as your plastic surgeon. Contact our Bay Area cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice today to schedule a consultation.
Recognized as a Leader in Medicine – See Dr. Bermudez’s Awards and Honors
When you are researching a plastic surgeon, you want to find a surgeon who not only produces high-quality results, but who is also recognized by peers and the medical community. Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. has been recognized by many organizations as being a leader in medicine. Among the honors our plastic surgeon has received are:
- America’s Top Surgeons, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Consumer’s Research Council of America. 2002-2003, 2003-2004, 2005-2006
- American College of Surgeons, Committee on Trauma. First Place – Western Regional Resident Competition, 1996
- American College of Surgeons, Committee on Trauma. Third Place – Western Regional Resident Competition, 1995
- Victor Richards, M.D. Trauma Resident Award, 1995
- National Medical Foundation, Finalist, 1991
- American Medical Association. Elected student representative from University of California, San Francisco, 1989–1991
- California Medical Association. Elected student representative from University of California, San Francisco, 1989–1991
- NASA, Ames Research Center, Summer Student Research Fellowship, 1984–1987
Dr. Bermudez’s Educational Accomplishments
Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. has studied at some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the nation. His continued education in the field of plastic surgery has made him an exceptionally skilled plastic surgeon. Dr. Bermudez’s educational accomplishments include:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – Diplomate
- American Board of Surgery – Diplomate
- University of California, San Francisco – Department of Surgery – Resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco – Department of Surgery – Resident in Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco – Department of Surgery – Intern in Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco – School of Medicine – Doctorate in Medicine
- University of Washington, Seattle – Bachelor of Arts – Zoology; Bachelor of Arts – Italian Studies
In addition to his medical studies, Dr. Kenneth Bermudez has studied other languages extensively and is fluent in both Italian and Spanish. Dr. Bermudez has also had many of his research findings published in a variety of prestigious journals and publications.
Dr. Bermudez’s Bay Area Hospital Privileges
San Francisco plastic surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. holds hospital privileges at some of the best institutions in the Bay Area, including:
- CPMC Affiliated Hospitals (R.K. Davies, Children’s Hospital, Pacific Campus)
- Catholic Healthcare West Hospitals (St. Mary’s Medical Center)
By having privileges at these Bay Area hospitals, Dr. Bermudez can perform your cosmetic or reconstructive procedures in the some of the best medical facilities in the area.
Numerous Professional Memberships of Our Surgeon
San Francisco plastic surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D. is dedicated to being a leader in the continuing advancement of plastic and reconstructive surgery techniques. To support this dedication, Dr. Bermudez holds professional memberships, or candidacy for membership, in many top medical organizations, including:
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- San Francisco Medical Society – Member
- Nafzinger Surgical Society – Member
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Alumni Association – Governing Council
- California Pacific Medical Center – Davies Campus Council Copy
Schedule a Consultation with Our Bay Area Plastic Surgeon
Now that you’ve virtually met San Francisco plastic surgeon Kenneth Bermudez, M.D., take the time to meet him in person and experience his remarkable patient care for yourself. Schedule a consultation at our Bay Area cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice today.